ShoreTel Sky Contact Center Release Notes
The Version 1.3.5 release of the ShoreTel Sky Contact Center introduces three new ways for Contact Center supervisors to better monitor and coach their agents:
- Agent Performance "Group Summary" report
- Reporting Time Frames
- Exporting Recordings
Agent Performance "Group Summary" Report
The Agent Performance report now provides two reporting options via the new "View" drop-down menu. The existing report can be viewed by selecting the "Individual Summary" option. The new report can be viewed by selecting the "Group Summary" option. The new Group Summary report provides a single row of summary data for each selected agent over a specified range of dates or selected time frame. This report enables you to easily compare performance data for individual agents.
The Group Summary report provides the following data items for the reporting time period that is selected:
- Agents - Information identifying each agent including username, first name, and last name
- Num Missed Calls - Number of Calls the agent rejected
- Total Away Time - Overall time the agent was unavailable
- Total Away % - Percentage of time the agent was unavailable while logged into Contact Center
- Total Talk Time - Overall time on the phone
- Total Logged In time - Overall time logged into Contact Center
- % Time On Call - Percentage of available time on the phone
- After Call Work - Wrap up time (time after the last call ended and before the next call was offered)
- Idle Time - Available time minus After Call Work time
- Number Of Calls - Number of calls the agent handled
- Avg Talk Time - Average amount of time agents were connected to calls
A "Show/Hide Away Reasons" button enables you to show or hide the duration and percentage of time that each agent spent in each of the configured away states. Additional columns of data can be appended to the right of the Avg Talk Time column. Typical away states include Break, E-Case Management, End of Call Work, End of Shift, Lunch, Meeting, Outbound Call, Peer Coaching, Training, and Unauthorized Break - No Answer.
Reporting Time Frames
When selecting criteria to view a report, you can now select a value from the new Time Frame drop-down menu, which provides three options - Day, Week, and Month. These options enable reporting over the recurring time periods of the last day, last week, or last month. When you save a report with one of these Time Frame values, the report will automatically retrieve data for the selected time period whenever viewed again in the future.
Previously, reporting for a specific time period could only be achieved by manually selecting a start date and end date.
You can now export (download) multiple recordings. To enable this feature, please contact ShoreTel Sky support.
To export recordings, navigate to the History > Calls Search menu, enter and select search criteria to find the desired calls and click the "Search" button. When you find the desired calls, click the "Export Recording" button. A pop-up dialog will appear within the application defining the approximate size of the download while also providing a list of recordings that cannot be downloaded. Follow the prompts to complete the download and then save the recordings to your computer or other file storage location. Up to 4,000 recordings may be downloaded at one time.
Prior to this release, only one recording at a time could be downloaded.