ShoreTel Connect Mobility Client for Android - Bug Fixes
Build Notes with bug fixes for Connect Mobility for Android in the following builds:
- ENG-452382 - Cannot change the Presence "Location" on Cloud customer's SMC
- ENG-448911 - ShoreTel Connect banner obstructing view with Android device display
- ENG-439030 - Application stopped after provisioning
- ENG-441058 - IMs received out of order
- ENG-437327 - Presence is not correct
- ENG-444327 - Client is not showing the "Today" feature Join Button for meeting invite sent in email and synced to calendar.
- ENG-437361 - Cannot access mobility app with build 22.214.171.124 for Android device. Black screen, app closes, on download of the new SMC build.
- ENG-430267 - SMC-Android – SMC does not present incoming call screen when app is closed
- ENG-419792 - SMC-Android – Sometimes screen does not wake up when receiving incoming call on Samsung
- ENG-420422 - Site operating solely on local wifi, on registration timer expiration, SMC takes a long time to re-register and does not allow calls to ring through during that period.
- ENG-409101 - Mobility Client restart
- ENG-373926 - Mobility Client Black Screen
- ENG-377216 – Do Not Disturb Icon change: Show an icon on home screen when selecting " Do not Ring Mobility" to ON
- ENG-412491 Do Not Disturb Icon change: Do not ring Mobility icon needs to be realigned
- ENG-374652 - Incoming Mobility Client call on WiFi doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) with 5.0.1 (Lollipop)
- ENG-346338 - Grayed out 'Transfer to other device' option during ShoreTel Conference Bridge call
- ENG-419391 - Mobility Client call stuck has the error " Please wait: Another call is being connected" pop up
- ENG-412512 - SMC incoming Caller_ID shows the Access Number instead of "Enterprise Call" when there is no WIFI or Cellular Data
ENG-369985 - ShoreTel Mobility Client from the Google Play Store requires users to reprovision the client.