Viewing Fax Usage Reports
If you are a Connect CLOUD Decision Maker, Phone Manager, or Billing Contact, you can view and export Fax Usage reports for your account. The Fax Usage report displays the number of fax pages sent and received by each Fax user on your account for a given time period. The report includes charges for any overages.
The initial Fax Usage report includes the following:
- Year - year data is displayed for
- Month - month data is displayed for
Data is displayed separately for each month and only for the part of the month included in the selected time period.
- Company - account name
- User - name of the Fax user
- Pages Sent - number of fax pages the user sent in the selected month
- Pages Received - number of fax pages the user received in the selected month
- Fax Services - number of Fax numbers assigned to the user
- Overage Charge - amount charged for any overages for the selected month
Generating a Fax Usage Report
By default, the data displayed in the Fax Usage report is for the previous and current calendar months.
- Log in to the Connect Portal.
- On the Organization menu, under Usage, click Fax Usage.
- In the From field, type or select the first date to include in the report.
- In the To field, type or select the last date to include in the report.
- Click View Report.
The Fax Usage report for the selected date range is displayed.
Exporting a Fax Usage Report
You can export a Fax Usage report to any of the following formats:
- CSV (comma separated value)
- MHTML (web archive)
- XLS (Excel)
- DOC (Word)
NOTE: Fax usage data is only available for 7 years; all data older than 7 years is deleted and is not available.
To export a Fax Usage report:
- Generate the report you want to export.
- On the toolbar at the top of the report page, click , and then select the format to export the report to.
- Follow the prompts to open or save the file.
Created Date 2016-08-12 - Modified Date 2017-10-26