ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Add On Feature and App Integration Management
If you are a Decision Maker or Phone Manager, you can manage add-on features and application integration for your ShoreTel Connect CLOUD account.
The Add-on Features page of the ShoreTel Connect Portal is divided into the following tabs:
- Add-On Features - From the Add-On Features tab, you can activate add-on features for your account, enable add-on features for users on your account, edit account settings, edit user settings, and disable add-on features for users on your account.
- App Integrations - From the App Integrations tab, you can download the latest version of the ShoreTel Connect client available for your account, configure synchronization with G Suite, and configure integration with Microsoft Exchange server.
Managing Add-On Features
You can manage the following ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Add-on Features:
- ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Collaboration - A convenient and powerful tool for your everyday phone conferencing needs.
- ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Call Recording - A service that provides call recording for users.
- ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Mobility - A service that provides the ability to use a single mobile device for both business and personal communications; users can access desk phone and Unified Communications capabilities from their mobile device.
- ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Scribe - An email transcription service; provides an email transcription of each voicemail messages a user receives, along with a .wav file of the message.
- ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Fax - An email-to-fax service that enables users to receive incoming faxes in their email Inbox and send outbound faxes as email attachments.
- ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Archiving - A service that provides long-term storage of IM, Call Recording, and Conferencing media.
- ShoreTel Teamwork - A collaboration mobile app for ShoreTel Connect CLOUD users which provides a virtual place where teams can post messages, assign tasks, and share files.
Managing App Integration
You can manage the following from the App Integrations tab on the Add-on Features page of the ShoreTel Connect Portal.
- Download the latest version of the ShoreTel Connect Client available for your account.
- Configure voicemail synchronization for G Suite.
- Configure integration with your Microsoft Exchange server.
ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Account Billing Management
Managing Invoices and Payments
Viewing Services Data
ShoreTel Connect CLOUD User Management
Editing Phone Settings
Swapping ShoreTel Connect Profile Types
ShoreTel Connect Portal Documentation
Created Date 2016-08-12 - Modified Date 2017-06-19