Using Call Move
Call move allows Connect CLOUD users to switch from one phone device to another without disrupting the conversation. For instance, if a user is participating in a conference call, the user can easily move the call from the desk phone to a cell phone and leave the office, without disrupting the conference.
Calls can be moved from the user’s primary phone to another phone configured for simultaneous ring or can be moved from a phone configured for simultaneous ring to the user’s primary phone using a phone button that is configured for Call Move.
Moving a Call from the Primary Phone to Another Phone
Calls can be moved from your primary phone to another phone configured for simultaneous ring.
- While on a call on your primary phone, press the Call Move button on your primary phone.
The call goes on hold on your primary phone and simultaneous ringing begins on idle phone(s), with no ring delay, and lasts until you pick up one of the additional configured phones. (The primary phone does not ring.)
- Pick up the call on one of the ringing additional configured phones.
The other party on the call hears silence until you pick up the call.
Moving a Call from Another Phone to the Primary Phone
Calls can be moved from a phone configured for simultaneous ring to your primary phone.
- When the call is on an additional configured phone, press the Call Move button on your primary phone.
The call immediately moves to the primary phone.
Considerations for Call Move
- Call Move pull functionality is not supported from additional configured phones.
- When a mobile phone is configured as an additional phone, the “Press 1 to connect” option should be enabled so that if the call to the mobile phone reaches the mobile phone voicemail, other simultaneous ringing destinations do not stop ringing.
Configuring Shared Call Appearances
Configuring Associated Bridged Call Appearances
Configuring Bridged Call Appearances
Using Silent Coach
Using Silent Monitor
Using Whisper Page
Configuring Call History Privacy
Editing Call Routing Settings
Connect Portal Documentation
Created Date 2016-08-12 - Modified Date 2017-10-25