ShoreTel Connect CLOUD User Management
As an Authorized Contact, you can use the ShoreTel Connect Portal to do some or all of the following, depending on the role you are assigned:
- Add users and Authorized Contacts to your account
- Edit user information, such as personal contact information, assigned roles and permissions, and phone settings
- Manage user groups for your organization
Viewing a List of Users
You can view and manage all users on your account. This includes the ability to reset and unlock passwords, access and update personal contact information and phone profile feature settings, and more.
The following information is displayed for each User on the Users page of the ShoreTel Connect Portal:
- Contact Name - first and last name of the user as it appears in the ShoreTel Connect database
- Service/Phone Name - phone profile name associated with the user
- Phone Number - phone profile number associated with the user
- Extension- extension associated with the user
- Email - primary email address for the user
- DM, PM, BC, EC, TC - roles assigned to the user; a check mark is displayed for each role assigned, Decision Maker, Phone Manager, Billing Contact, Emergency Contact, and Technical Contact
To view a list of Users:
- Log in to the ShoreTel Connect Portal.
- On the Phone System menu, click Users.
- To filter the list, do one of the following:
- In the list above the toolbar, select the location to view.
- Type your filter criteria in the search field on the toolbar.
- Type your filter criteria under the appropriate column heading.
- Select the check box under any of the role columns to only view contacts assigned that role.
Created Date 2016-08-12 - Modified Date 2017-08-07