Using Call Activity Reports
ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Team Managers and Authorized Contacts can generate Call Activity reports which provide data for a selected group and date range.
The following Call Activity reports are available from the ShoreTel Connect Portal:
- Time on Phone - Shows call time for inbound, outbound, and internal calls by day of the week.
- Inbound Calls - Shows the number of inbound calls by date.
- Outbound Calls - Shows the number of outbound calls by date.
- Total Calls - Shows the total number of inbound, outbound, and internal calls.
Generating Call Activity Reports
You can generate a Call Activity report for any group that you manage.
By default, the data displayed in the Call Activity report is for only your calls for the last week.
- Log in to the ShoreTel Connect Portal.
- On the Team menu, under Call Activity, click one of the following:
- Time on Phone
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Total Calls
- On the Call Activity report page, in the Group list, select a group to generate a report for.
- Do one of the following to select the date range you want to include in the report:
- In the Date Range list, select the date range you want to include in the report.
- Click the calendar icon next to the From and To fields to select the first and last date to include in the report.
- In the Days list, select the check box next to each day of the week you want to include in the report.
- To only include data within a certain time period each day, do the following:
- In the Hours Starting list, select the time each day to begin including data in the report.
- In the Hours Ending list, select the time each day to stop including data in the report.
- Click View Report.
The selected Call Activity report for the selected group and date range is displayed.
You can export any Call Activity report to any of the following formats:
- CSV (comma separated value)
- MHTML (web archive)
- XLS (Excel)
- DOC (Word)
To export a Call Activity report:
- Generate the report you want to export.
- On the toolbar at the top of the report page, click , and then select the format to export the report to.
- Follow the prompts to open or save the file.
Created Date 2016-08-12 - Modified Date 2017-08-07