You can manage voicemail for your ShoreTel Connect CLOUD profile using either of the following methods:
- Voicemail System: The ShoreTel voicemail system, which you access by dialing into the system, provides traditional voicemail that you navigate through using a series of audio prompts.
- Visual Voicemail: Visual voicemail, available using your phone’s interface, lets you see details about your messages and listen to messages in any order you choose. Visual voicemail is available on ShoreTel IP480, 480g, and 485g phones.
- You can manage your mailbox options using either of the following methods:
- Voicemail System: The ShoreTel voicemail system, which you access by dialing into the system, lets you manage your mailbox options by navigating through a series of audio prompts.
- ShoreTel Connect Portal: From the ShoreTel Connect Portal, you can view and edit your voicemail settings.
Using the Voicemail System to Manage Voicemail
Managing Mailbox Options
Using Visual Voicemail
Configuring Voicemail Sync for G Suite
Using Contact Directories
Using Call Logs
Managing Your User Settings
ShoreTel Connect Portal Documentation
Created Date 2016-08-12 - Modified Date 2017-07-31