Using Contact Directories
The following directories are available from the ShoreTel Connect Portal and from your ShoreTel phone:
- Personal Contacts - Includes a list of your own personal contacts. You can add, edit, and delete contacts in your Personal Contacts directory.
- Company Phonebook - Includes a list of contacts for your company, including names and extensions for all users in your organization. This directory is maintained by the Decision Maker or Phone Manager for your account.
NOTE: Both directories are available from your phone as a single combined directory.
Viewing Contact Directories
- Log in to the ShoreTel Connect Portal.
- On the Home menu, under Contacts, click one of the following:
- Personal Contacts - to access your Personal Contacts.
- Company Phonebook - to access the Company Phonebook.
- To filter the contact list, type your filter criteria under the appropriate column heading.
Exporting a List of Contacts
You can export a complete list or a sublist of any of the contact directories to a .csv (Comma Separated Values) file.
- Navigate to the directory that contains the contacts you want to export.
- (Optional) Filter the list to show only the contacts you want to export.
- Click Export on the toolbar.
- Follow the prompts to open or save the file.
Created Date 2016-08-12 - Modified Date 2017-08-07