Using Call Logs
Connect CLOUD Users can access a Call Log which contains a log of all inbound and outbound calls for the user for the last 30 days.
Viewing Your Call Log
You can view a log of all inbound and outbound calls for up to the last 30 days. The call log contains the following information for each call:
- Date and Time - the date and time the call was initiated
- Duration - the duration of the call in minutes and seconds
- Calling Number - the telephone number from which the call originated
- Direction - the direction of the call; inbound or outbound
- Originating - the name of the caller (if the call originated internally) or the location (if the call originated externally) from which the call originated
- Dialed Number - the phone number dialed
- Destination - the name of the person called or the location of the number called
- Internal - indicated whether or not the call was an internal call
To view the call log:
- Log in to the Connect Portal.
- On the Home menu, under Calls, click Call Log.
- Click one of the following on the toolbar to select the length of time to display calls for:
- Today (Default view)
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- To filter the list, do one of the following:
- Type your filter criteria in the search field on the toolbar.
- Type your filter criteria under the appropriate column heading.
- Select Inbound or Outbound under the Direction column heading.
- Select Yes or No under the Internal column heading.
Exporting Your Call Log
- Navigate to the Call Log and filter the list as desired.
- Click Export on the toolbar.
- Follow the prompts to open or save the file.
Created Date 2016-08-12 - Modified Date 2017-10-25