Editing ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Contact Center Historical Reports
- Historical Reports Overview - Conceptual topics and procedures for accessing, copying, and deleting reports.
- Create Historical Reports - Topics and procedures for adding fields, scheduling reports, and determining how reports are delivered.
- ShoreTel Connect Contact Center Reports Help Field Reference - Field reference information for historical reports.
Back to top
Complete the following steps to edit a Contact Center Historical Report:
- In an open browser window, navigate to portal.shoretelsky.com.
- In the Email Address or Phone Number field, type your email address or phone number.
- In the Password field, type your password.
- Click Log In.
- Navigate to Team > Contact Center Reports to view the Contact Center Historical Reports dashboard.
- In the Contact Center Reports table, select the report you want to edit, and click Edit.
You can sort reports by clicking the column titles in the reports table. Also, you can narrow the selection of report names by entering all or part of the report name in the search text field in the upper, right corner of the reports table.
Report Retention and ArchiveShoreTel Connect CLOUD Contact Center current historical reports are stored for three months. Also, reports are archived, and the archived reports are stored for nine months.
Created Date 2015-09-24 - Modified Date 2017-07-16