Connect CLOUD Global Numbers
The Connect CLOUD Global Numbers service enables you to have a virtual presence in the countries where your clients are located. Global Numbers are inbound only and cannot be used to place outbound calls. You can obtain Global Numbers, DID or Toll-Free, and map those Global Numbers to call flow components in your local Mitel Connect CLOUD phone system.
To request Global Numbers for your Mitel Connect CLOUD phone system, contact Mitel Support.
Requirements and Restrictions
The Global Numbers service has the following requirements and restrictions:
- Global Numbers are available for Mitel Connect CLOUD accounts only; they are not available for ShoreTel Sky, Mitel Connect ONSITE, or Mitel Connect HYBRID Sites customers.
- Global Numbers are inbound-only DID or International Toll-Free Service (ITFS) numbers and cannot be used to place outbound calls.
- Global Numbers can be mapped to the following call flow components from the Phone Numbers page of the Connect Portal:
- Auto Attendants
- Hunt Groups
- Bridged Call Appearances
- Global Numbers cannot be assigned as main line numbers for call flow components.
- Global Numbers cannot be assigned to a user's phone profile as the primary number.
- Global Numbers cannot be used for fax, calling card apps, or conferencing.
- SMS and Fax are not supported for Global Numbers.
For information about mapping Global Numbers to call flow components, see Managing Phone Numbers.
Global Numbers are available for the following countries:
Inbound toll-free calls to Global Numbers are billed for a 30-second minimum at 6-second increments. Contact Mitel Support for inbound usage rates.
Global DID numbers include 500 minutes of inbound calls per month. DID minutes in excess of the included 500 monthly minutes are billed for a 30-second minimum at 6-second increments. Contact Mitel Support for inbound usage rates.
Managing Phone Numbers
Requesting Phone Number Transfers (Mitel Connect CLOUD)
Using the Visual Call Flow Editor
Configuring Bridged Call Appearances
Connect CLOUD User Management
Connect Portal Documentation
Created Date 2017-05-10 - Modified Date 2017-10-26