Mitel Hospitality Service Application (ST14 or prior/Connect ONSITE)
The Mitel Hospitality Service application allows external property management systems to initiate user name, User Group, and CHM (Call Handling Mode) changes on their Mitel system. This can ensure, for example, when a hotel guest checks into a room, the guest’s name will appear on their Mitel room phone, the User Group of the phone will be changed to allow the desired calling access (i.e. to make external long distance calls), and the CHM set to “Standard”. When a guest checks out, the name on the phone can be reset to a generic name (e.g. “Room 234”), the User Group reset to “house phone” access, and CHM set so calls unconditionally forward to the desk
Requests to change the name/User Group/CHM of a Mitel user must be initiated by an external automated system such as a property management system. The Mitel Hospitality Service will not take any action on its own.
- At this time, this application has only been validated with the DuVoice DV2000 Hospitality Server. For more information, please refer to the Innovation Network information at https://www.shoretel.com/partners/duvoice
Mitel Platform Compatibility
- Connect ONSITE
- ST 14.x and previous
- In addition to the Hospitality Service application license (SKU 18047 "Hospitality Connector"), you also need to order the Mitel 3rd party voice messaging license, (SKU 30080 “SIP-based third pary messaging integration License”).
- The Mitel Applications Licensing Server must be installed on ShoreWare HQ Server prior to installing this license-controlled application.
Attachments also include the documentation.
- Hospitality Service Guide.pdf [210 KB]
- STHospitality1.6.7.zip [898 KB]
Created Date 2014-08-29 - Modified Date 2017-05-26