Mitel Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration (ST13/14/Connect CLOUD/ONSITE)
The Mitel for Microsoft Dynamics CRM client can pop the contact and phone log pages on a single match, present a list of possible matches on a multi-match number and provide various options to create a new contact/lead/account for an unrecognized number. This integration is bundled with the Mitel Web Dialer/Web Dialer Service for outbound dialing. When paired with the Mitel Call Recorder on ST13, 14 or Connect ONSITE systems, the phone call logs can be configured to capture the unique call identifier (GUID) and provide a direct link to the recording on the Mitel Call Recorder Player portal for ST14/ONSITE systems (the Call Recorder is sold separately).
- This integration client does not add click-to-dial functionality. You must install the Mitel IE Web Dialer or the Web Dialer Extensions for Chrome/Firefox.
- Starting in Dynamics CRM 2013 and including the most recent version, Microsoft hard coded the telephone number click-to-dial links to point to Skype or Skype for Business (aka Lync). The Mitel IE Web Dialer and the Web Dialer Extensions for Chrome/Firefox cannot therefore take control of these click-to-dial links. To dial, you must highlight the telephone number, right click and select the dial option.
Mitel Platform Compatibility
- Connect CLOUD
- Connect ONSITE
- ST 13.x
- ST 14.x
- MS Dynamics 365
- MS Dynamics 2016
- MS Dynamics 2015
- MS Dynamics 2013
- MS Dynamics 2011
- Windows OS only
- For Connect CLOUD/ONSITE, the Connect client must be installed and configured to "remember" the username and password (although does not need to be running)
Attachments include the documentation.
- MS Dynamics CRM Client Users Guide.pdf [1,561 KB]
- STMSCRMCASClientSetup8.0.13.zip [3,974 KB]
Created Date 2014-05-19 - Modified Date 2017-05-09