How to Switch the ShoreTel for Salesforce Integration from Beta to Production
Please note: This information is intended for Salesforce administrators.
In some cases, your ShoreTel for Salesforce integration may be set to use a beta version of the software either because you are testing new features or you may have reported a bug that is now fixed in a pre-production version. This is controlled by the URLs entered in the "Call Center" settings.
To switch back to the Production version of the integration software:
- Go to Setup in Salesforce
- Enter "call" in the quick find box in the upper left
- Click on "Call Centers"
- Click Edit next to the Call Center to which your users are assigned
- Remove the "-stagingX" (where X equals 1, 2, 3 or 4) in both the CTI Adapter Softphone URL and the Standby Softphone URL
- Click [Save]
- On ST14 systems that do not have a reverse proxy server, the Call Center configuration should have URLs that start with http://
- On ST14 systems with a reverse proxy server and for all Connect CLOUD/ONSITE implementations, the Call Center configuration should have URLs that start with https://
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org