The Server Process Could Not be Started Because the Configured Identity is Incorrect - Check the Username and Password
Director Utilities service is not running and in Kadota logs you find the following error:-
The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password.
Cannot access Director
Shoreware component is not starting under component services. As the the user account set to run Com+ service "Shoreware" doesn't have appropriate permissions.
- Goto Component Services under Administrative Tools
- Expand Component Services > Computer > My Computer > Com + Applications
- Right Click Shoreware and select Properties
- Go under Identity tab and make sure the user seleced has permisions
- If not sure about the permissions, can change the application to run as System Account > Network Service
- Start the Director Utilities Service
Created Date 2016-06-21 - Modified Date 2017-05-05