Search Technical Knowledge Base
What is the difference between ShoreTel Enterprise Edition & Small Business Edition (SBE)?
Question: What is the difference between ShoreTel Enterprise Edition & Small Business Edition (SBE)?
Small Business Edition (SBE) is designed for a single site implementation (one HQ site only), so the following features are not supported: AMIS, SMDI, On-net Dialing, and PSTN failover.
Benefits: Can be purchased with various bundles (Extension & Mailbox Licenses, etc...)
- Seamless scalability from a small system to a big system with just a software upgrade - alternative solutions typically require hardware replacement
- The only IP telephony system available that supports optional redundancy
- A full unified messaging solution with advanced mobility
- Easy-to-use management features that make it possible to manage the system with minimal training
- Easy-to-use phone system for employees
- IP Phone System
- Small Business Edition
Last Modified: 05-04-2010 | ID: KB57